About the Event
It is an inter college event.
Name :- Artsy Lens’23
Theme : Spectrum of emotions, travel photography, sunset photography
Registration & Printing fees :- Rs 100
Who can participate: From Class 11th to PG Level
Date :- 16th March 2023
Time :- 10 AM
e-certificates will be provided to all the participants.
Rules of the Event
- The photograph should be named as Name_Institution Name.
- The image should be in jpeg/jpg format and the maximum size allowed is 20MB.
- The copyright of all the images submitted to the competition will remain with the owner who will be credited but the images can be used in relation to the Competition (Artsy Lens’23 ) and in any further publication, if required without any prior permission of the entrant.
- There shouldn’t be any watermark or copyright sign on the image and the image must be a genuine work of the participant.
- Post-processing/Editing is not allowed.
- Any photographic devices are allowed.
- If any entry is found to be copied or stolen, then that will be disqualified and the decision of the committee will be the final decision.
- The best 50 photographs will be selected based on the theme by the Photography committee.
- The registration and printing fees is non- refundable.
Deep Deka [Phone no. – 9101556300]
Ananya Sarma [Phone no. – 8822635025]